Sunday, August 1, 2010

This mind map gives a picture of what my learning network looks like . I write the way I learn using the given mind map .I use professional network,social networking sites, personal learning networks and other technologies in learning.
Reflection of my mind map illustrates all the different sources I can retrieve learning.The expansion of my social net work has certainly changed the way I learn by the various sources of information available.
My favourite place to learn is through professional blogs that arrive in my eReader.These blogs quickly get me thinking about perspectives of education and provide real life examples of effective instructional design. I have all of these ideas in my head of what makes up a good piece of instructional material ,these blog posts put those ideas into action in a way that helps solidify them in my own mind.
When I have questions ,I use search engines like Google or Ask me to get information.some times I use skype to communicate with my friends dispersed all over the world to clarify the issues.And I use Wiki sites also to get new knowledge when I have questions.
Connectivism is a new term and discusses how we learn using the expansion of social networks.My personal net work cannot refute the central tenets of connectivism because information is not flowing in a linear sequence and they do not stand alone in a holistic sence.Each of my social net work units offers some type of learning either through facilitation or direct information.

No comments:

Post a Comment